How do I choose the right soap for me?
guarantee all of our soaps will please you. Each and every one is moisturizing
and nourishing to your skin, excellent for face and body.
- Choose the scents you like. Some people want the same variety all the time,
others go bar hopping. Some prefer citrus to spice;
others may want herbal.
- Our most popular bar is Lavender
Oatmeal. Start shopping there and read a bit about the healing properties
of lavender and oatmeal.
- You may want to select varieties by the various healing and aromatherapeutic
properties attributed by the herbal community to the essential oils in a
- Pregnant women and people with allergies are advised to be cautious of
some essential oils. We suggest a web search on the subject. Some of the
essential oils to investigate include basil, birch, bitter almond, cassia,
cedarwood, cinnamon, clary sage, clove, eucalyptus, nutmeg, pennyroyal, peppermint,
rosemary, sage, and thyme.
- We have many reports from people who believed themselves allergic to scents
but found that natural plant oils gave them no problem. They had reacted
badly to the synthetic fragrances so ubiquitous in commercial products.