How Do I Choose the Right Soap For Me?
- We guarantee all of our soaps will please you. Every one is moisturizing and nourishing to your skin, excellent for face and body. (Except, because of the grit in them, Pompeii Pumice and Gardener's Hand Soap)
- Choose the scents you like. Some people want the same variety all the time, others go bar hopping. Some prefer citrus to spice; others may want herbal.
- Our most popular bar is Lavender Oatmeal. Start shopping there and read a bit about the healing properties of lavender and oatmeal.
- You may want to select varieties by the various healing and aromatherapeutic properties attributed by the herbal community to the essential oils in a particular soap.
- Pregnant women and people with allergies are advised to be cautious of some essential oils. We suggest a web search on the subject. Some of the essential oils to investigate include basil, birch, bitter almond, cassia, cedarwood, cinnamon, clary sage, clove, eucalyptus, nutmeg, pennyroyal, peppermint, rosemary, sage, and thyme.
- We have many reports from people who believed themselves allergic to scents but found that natural plant oils gave them no problem. They had reacted badly to the synthetic fragrances so ubiquitous in commercial products.